The 2014 Weight Management Technology Seminar Magazine is a summary of key points from speakers who made recordings of presentations that had been scheduled for the 2014 in-person event.
Please click on the Download Button at the bottom of this page.
- An Insider’s Perspective to Weight Management Product Development — 2014 Weight Management Technolgies Seminar Keynote Speaker: Scott Martling, MSc, Associate Director, Research & Development, International Food Network
- Effective Marketing of Nutrition and Dietary Foods and Beverages in the Regulatory World — Speaker: Steven B. Steinborn, J.D., Partner, Hogan Lovells US LLP
- Emerging Research in Nutrition-related Factors of Weight Management — Speaker: David Lafond, Ph.D., MBA, Fellow, Kellogg Company
- Sugar Reduction: How to Formulate with Less Sugar while Maintaining Sugar-like Properties — Speaker: Alex Woo, Ph.D., CEO and Founder, W2O Food Innovation
- Reduced Calorie Foods: Sensorial Shortcomings and Emerging Solutions — Speaker: Rianne Ruijschop, PhD, Group Leader, Food Structure & Stability, NIZO food research
- From Amla to Zingiber: Insights into Non-traditional Ingredients for Weight Management — Speaker: Kantha Shelke, Ph.D., CFS, Food scientist and principal, Corvus Blue LLC
- Formulating for Increased Satiety — Speaker: Elizabeth Arndt, Ph.D., Director R&D, ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Making a Successful Connection: Current Consumer Mindsets & Weight Management Products — Speaker: David Sprinkle, MBA, Research Director, MarketResearch.com/ Publisher, Packaged Facts