The 2017 Sweetener Systems Post Conference Magazine provides a summary of key points from speakers at this event.
Table of Contents:
- How do Consumers Really Feel about Sweeteners & Are These Feelings Changing?
– Tom Vierhile, MBA, Innovations Insight Director, GlobalData LLC
- Why “No Calorie” makes “No Sense”
– Nancy E. Rawson, Ph.D., Associate Director, Monell Chemical Senses Center
- FDA’s Nutrition Facts Panel and the Labeling of Added Sugars
– Bruce A. Silverglade, Principal, OFW Law
- Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice? Is This Truth in Labeling?
– Julie Miller Jones, Ph.D., Emeritus Professor and Distinguished Scholar of Food and Nutrition, St. Catherine University
- An Innovative Approach to Sugar Reduction
– Susan Mayer, MSc, CFS, Innovation Advisor, Food & Agriculture Lead, RTI International
- On-trend Ingredients: Polyol Properties, Labeling & Emerging Areas of Interest
– Peter Jamieson, MSc, Principal & Food Scientist, Atlas Point Technical Services, LLC
- Functional Properties & Applications of Natural Sweeteners
– Mary Mulry, Ph.D., Managing Director, FoodWise One, LLC
- Reducing Sugar in Baked Goods: Practical Considerations & Possible Solutions
– David F. Busken, Principal, Bakery Development Ltd.
- Sidebar: Sensory Sampling: Balancing Sweet & Sour, Merlin Development
- Sidebar: 8 Sweeteners, 1 Anti-Sweetener
- 2017 Sweetener Systems Conference Summary Sponsor Profiles