Past and future in-person scheduled Sweetener Systems Conference Events are listed below. Global Food Forums® designs these events for technologists involved in product formulations. Core subject matter are the properties and interactions of ingredients impacting sweetness perception and performance of finished products. Programs provide insights on hot topics related to sweeteners such as updates on consumer attitudes, formulating for sugar reduction, emerging technologies, nutritional aspects, sensory, regulatory and analytical issues.
- 2022 Sweetener Systems Conference
The 5th annual in-person Sweetener Systems Conference will be held in conjunction with the 8th annual Clean Label Conference. These events are scheduled for May 24-25, 2022, at the Westin NW Hotel, Itasca, Illinois.
- 2020 Sweetener Systems Conference
The in-person event scheduled for March 24, 2020 was cancelled due to Covid-19. However, presentations were recorded and made available to registered attendees of record. Many (either the PDFs of PowerPoints and/or Video recordings are publicly available)
- 2018 Sweetener Systems Conference
– October 23, 2018, Hyatt Lodge, Oak Brook, Illinois, USA
- 2017 Sweetener Systems Conference
– November 7, 2017, Westin Hotel, Lombard, Illinois, USA
- 2016 Sweetener Systems Conference
– November 2, 2016, Westin Hotel, Lombard, Illinois, USA
A Global Food Forums Event